Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blog Post #9

What can Teacher and Students Teach us about Project Based Learning

I watched all of the videos and got a lot out of them.
I noticed one thing that a lot of them had in common. When you let a student take control of their learning they will be more interested.
One of these videos kept saying PBL means Problem Based Learning which threw me off I don't know if that means the same thing but in that video you saw the teachers point of view. I love that because the teachers had to learn a whole new way of teaching. Dr.Strange is so right when he says "We are always learners." We will always be learning new things everyday.

Project Based Learning with students. title=
I enjoyed watching these videos and finding new ways to teaching in my classroom. Asking the students themselves what they like about their Teachers is nice so that in the future I can see what and what not to do in my classroom.
From this assignment I have learned from both students and teachers. When you let a student learn something in a fun and educational way they will never want to stop.

Projects are a great way to teach something. Mainly because the students have the freedom to do what they desire to do and they can grow by working as a team. You learn more than just the subject when working on project based learning because you have to deal with others.

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to be specific about the videos you watched and include links for them. Also, don't forget to use alt/title modifiers for the pictures you use in your blog post. The instructions on how to do so are on page 6 of the blog post assignments document.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated before list specifics about the videos and use sources for your pictures.

    ReplyDelete