1. What are the things (if any) you have heard about EDM310?
I haven't heard to much on this subject I honestly haven't heard of it at all.
2. What fears (if any) do you have about EDM310?
I am slightly afraid of not being able to keep up with the work because the summer just ended and I highly enjoyed my summer. I will put all 9 hours and maybe more into this class. So that I know for a fact that I will pass this class.
3. Compare and contrast EDM310 with other courses you have taken in college or high school.
I really enjoy the fact that it is computer based. I love working with computers my dad taught me all I know about computers. He is a very good with computers and knows how to do almost anything with a MAC. It reminds me of high school because I was homeschooled and my mom liked teaching us how to use the computers.
4. What do you think will be the most difficult thing for you in EDM310?
My life just went into a total different direction than I thought it would. I am working 40 plus hours at a day care and taking 13 hours at South Alabama. I am not sure if I was really ready for that but I went for it. So far it hasn't been to bad, I have enjoyed it but I am going to have to do some serious time management to keep this going.
5. What is the best way for you to address this “most difficult” aspect of EDM310?
Taking the time out of my day to make sure everything I need to do is done. Finishing everything on time and being sure to put school before work.
6. What questions do you still have about EDM310? What ideas do you have about how to address those questions?
What does EDM mean? Other than that I am very excited about this class I believe that I will enjoy it.